"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Friday, June 17, 2011

Photo Shoot













I recently took Junie to a road that I love to walk for a photo shoot. Even though it's right across from our neighborhood, it feels like we're in the country. Junie was donned in her "Thanksgiving dress" that I adore. The lighting wasn't perfect, and I wish I were a better photographer, but these are my fave pictures from that day. It's so hard to capture Junie and her funny little personality. She is a moving target, just like my boys. I love her age now. I wish I could just freeze her for a little while at 2 1/2. Oh, how time flies.

1 comment:

  1. A great photo shoot of a beautiful little Junie girl! Love the dress!!! Hope you all are well and miss you!!!
    Love Shay

    ReplyDelete