"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Friday, November 30, 2012

HOME!

Junie is home and her surgery went great (as great as a surgery can go).

Funniest post-surgery comments ever:

  • I wanna stay 2 days.
  • I wanna get my haircut.
  • Did I have my surgery yet?
  • Can we go to Chili's?  (we've never been there!)
She was the bravest girl EVER. 

She had one tooth pulled, one (decaying) tooth fixed and sealants on all molars.  No cavities at all!

She had a whole in her cleft (gum area) covered with tissue- not a bone graft but to cover it until then.

The ENT cleaned out her ears- lots of caked on, dried up wax, put a new tube in one ear and informed us that he may have seen something a tad bit concerning.  More later when I can form a more coherent sentence.

She did NOT shed a tear when they took her IV out. 

She never ceases to amaze me.  Or crack me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment