"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Thursday, July 29, 2010

We're here!

After many many hours of travel (I can't count how many), we are here in Beijing.  Our flights were fine and smooth travels all the way.
It is 12:50 a.m. and we will be picked up tomorrow at 9:30 to tour Tianenmen (sp?) square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace and Hutong area.  I can't even think about it.  I really love to travel and see new places but right now all I can think about is JUNIE!
I am thinking about my boys and missing them already!
More tomorrow and hopefully it will be more coherent!
love to all!
ash

5 comments:

  1. I am SO thankful you had a great flight and made it fine. Hoping you get some great rest!!! What hotel are you in? I think we stayed at the Crowne Royal. Can't wait to see pics from tomorrow!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures, pictures, we want pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are there safely. I miss you already. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for this blog! Good going, gal! So glad the trip was fine and hope today was great for you!
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you, and thanking God that you arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete