"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Junie!




I know it's a little late but grandparents haven't seen the videos from Junie's party yet. And, for those of you that don't know Junie's little personality, here is a little glimpse.

I love it when she bangs on her highchair tray! She loves a party!

At 1 minute, you can hear how Junie says "mor-or-or-ore!".

4 comments:

  1. SO sweet! Happy birthday sweet Junie!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it!! She looks SO happy with her Forever Family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute! Happy Birthday, Junie!
    (from one June to another!)

    Wondering how you picked her name, I was named after my Aunt June. It's a beautiful , unique name, if I may say so myself! Junie is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated b-day to her! Such a beautiful thing to celebrate first birthdays with family. :)

    ReplyDelete