"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Status Update

If I were on Facebook, which I am not as I vehemently oppose the idea of keeping up with my friends via computer (oh wait, how is that different from blogging?)my status update would say, "Ashley just spent the last 30 minutes scrubbing toothpaste into her hardwood floors in an attempt to remove a whole 'lotta Sharpie".

Wide tip.

UGH!

Even with 3 boys, this is a first for me.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I am learning a lot of firsts with Pei too!!!! All sharpies had to be put up away really high.
    Word of caution, pick up anything that can be used as a hair cutting device :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Maddox and Junie are going to teach us a few things! I find myself often saying, "Really? The boys NEVER thought to do that!" We climb, we write, we stand up in the grocery cart - even when strapped in, we play in the toilet, ew, etc., etc., etc.

    ReplyDelete