"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Sunday, July 17, 2011

14 Years!







The kids were SO excited (Jack was at my sister's for a sleepover),
the driver took them around the cul-de-sac but then they got the boot!




David and I celebrated our 14th anniversary of wedded bliss last night. He surprised me with a beautiful stretch limo! He is so sweet and I don't brag about him nearly enough. He said, "I thought it was time for you to have some old school romance!"

Oh, on our wedding the limo didn't show up, so my brother-in-law drove us to the hotel! So, this is the first time we've taken a limo anywhere together.

It was very fun, felt like we were going to prom.

Then, we went to my all time favorite Atlanta restaurant, Aria. David took me there a few years ago, after I had finished the dossier.
We sat in the wine cellar, most unique and romantic dinner EVER. Well, the food was just as delicious last night and Aria remains the yummiest place to eat in the ATL!

Posted by PicasaI am so lucky to be married to this man. He makes me laugh like no one else can, he is my best friend, he is giving and kindhearted, he is the best father to four crazy kids, and would do anything for his family. I'm so glad we found each other!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwww.....congrats!!! You two sure are a handsome couple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary sweet friend!!! Y'all are SO sweet together!!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete