"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Sunday, June 2, 2013

THE DOLL (read at your own risk and/or if you want to laugh)

Lately I have been waking my mom up in the middle of the night going MOMMY MOMMY and then falling right back to sleep. I think it's revenge for her waking me up every morning like MICHAEL MICHAEL GET UP ITS SO LATE. But last night we stayed in the hotel "Grand XIV." Setsuko calls it what it a actually looks like the "Exiv hotel," but I think it's Roman numerals making it Grand Fourteen hotel, but I don't know. She lives here and I don't. But anyway, yesterday we went to my mom's friends house. She's a doll maker. Here house is filled with dolls. We stayed for an hour and a half. Of course I fell asleep on the tatami floor. Later that day we went to the hotel. It was the nicest, most beautiful hotel I have ever stayed in. The hotel room itself had 6 rooms (including bathrooms) and the biggest shower and bath room ever. We had a good Chinese dinner and fell asleep after that. I have no recollection of this but my mom told me. At 5 in the morning I woke up going MOMMY, MOMMY, That doll just moved I SWEAR TO GOD. My mom goes WHAT DOLL? WHERE? And I go, on that table over there? And she says that's not a doll. And I say what is it then? And she says a cellophane bag of American cherries. I go right back to sleep. Lol. 

-michael (again)
This is THE DOLL

No comments:

Post a Comment