"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Testing, Testing. 1. 2. 3.

Well, here I am. After years of dreaming of having my own blog to document my life and our family's adoption, here I am (with a referral and everything!). Wow, it really wasn't so hard either. I'm talking like a few clicks and done.

What was I waiting for? :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first post! The first of many!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "About Me"....that is perfect! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete