"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Where shall I begin?

Wow, I'm new to blogging and already slack about it! There are many things that have happened lately that I want to blog about. But where shall I begin?

With the awesome weekend I spent at my mom and stepdad's house? Just me. No kids or hubby.

With Mother's Day where I was showered with love (and some really good gifts!)?

With Michael's graduation from elementary school (sniff sniff)?

With the fun dinner with adoption friends, the Drafts?

Or, with the $1,000 I won from the Atlanta morning radio show this week????!!!!????!!!

I'm thinking, but will blog soon about them all...

2 comments:

  1. WOW... you have had a great few weeks. Sorry we didn't get to see each other when you came to your mom's. How wonderful that you won $1000!!! Whoo hoo!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I was thinking you should definitely begin with the fun dinner but then I read the rest....great job on winning the $$$$!
    PS, MK has not taken the bands off since coming home! She tells everyone her friend in China gave them to her....a little confused but the idea is there :)

    ReplyDelete