"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kyoto, baby!

A GREAT day with my dear friend, Mitsumi (she was in my wedding!) and her cutie-patootie boyfriend, Ruji.  

Went to the amazing Kiyomizu  Temple and then walked all around the old streets of Kyoto.  And I mean old. I bought a LOT of mochi from a candy shop that has been in business since 1689!!!!  

Michael is a trooper. Is loving the sights, the people and the plethora of street food and vending machines.  I am loving seeing my friends again and hanging with my eldest!  Good times!






1 comment: