"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -----Martin Luther King, Jr.
"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle,but it will never break."
- ancient Chinese belief

Friday, August 6, 2010

Now I Know

Dear Junie Girl:

For six months, I have wondered what you look like when you smile.

Now I know.

For six months, I have wanted to hear your voice.

Now I've heard.

For six months, I have longed to hear your giggle.

Now I have.

For six months, I have prayed to see hope in your eyes.

Now I have seen.

And all of these moments were more wonderful than I could have imagined.

Congratulations, Junie, on a big, big day. Mommy loves you.

8 comments:

  1. So beautiful!!! blessings and sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A smile? A giggle?!! OMGoodness!!! So happy to hear she is coming around :)

    More pictures, more pictures, more stuff...we want more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...so glad to see and hear that Junie is loving her Mommy and Daddy...can't wait to see you all when you get home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course there are tears on the other side of the world when reading this! Congratulations! Now, go get the girl some shoes....LOTS of them. (And don't tell David that I would suggest you shop and spend money....I need to stay on his good side!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mema is beside herself with joy! Also want DETAILS, when, how, what made her laugh, giggle, etc. Am so thrilled to pieces for you three!
    She is already giving back more than you dreamed isn't she? What a blessing she is.
    love love love

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so happy to hear the great news! PLEASE post when you can! Can't wait to hear details!!! The boys are all still alive, and we're all going up to moms today to have a lake day...then they stay there :( I'm sad...im going to miss them...

    ReplyDelete